POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Matrix question : Re: Matrix question Server Time
4 May 2024 23:08:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matrix question
From: Rune
Date: 21 Dec 2000 18:55:37
Message: <3a429879@news.povray.org>
"Francois Labreque" wrote:
> [A][B] = [C]
>
> Premultiply both sides by the inverse of [A]

You've lost me. Too tricky for me.

> However, this only works for square matrices (if my math
> isn't too rusty).

AFAIK the matrixes in POV-Ray are square. the last column is always 0,0,0,1

> The macro coding is left to the student as an exercice. :)

But that's the tricky part! ...too!

I only know how to use matrixes in POV-Ray.
I don't have any general matrix knowledge at all. :(

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated December 17)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org